STAR ON THE FOREHEAD!!!!!
Star on the Forehead is possibly the most MULTI person I’ve met (in cyberspace). She has:
LOTS OF AWARDS – 16 of them to be precise!
She reviews books!
She writes poetry!
And amid all this fervid activity, Star has been kind enough to give ME a Sunshine Award. This blog has yet to feature a Sunshine Award so I’m grabbing it with both hands and running away with it, FAST.
The rules of the Award are to pass it on to ten people and then tell the world ten things about yourself. Ten is a lot but here goes:
Adreyo’s Poetry. I mean, how good is this!
Most human beings
Live too far away
From the tunnel
Out of Blunderland.
Kylemew, who has a dirty mind but a very engaging grin.
Thypolar’s Life Uncensored. Struggling through trying to learn life’s lessons – aren’t we all.
Interesting Boredom. Try http://interestingboredom.wordpress.com/2012/06/07/when-you-died-in-my-arms/, it’s very moving.
Southern Wild, who is my idea of a sweet southern belle (not being from the US myself I don’t exactly know, but…).
Tutankhamon, who features some seriously gorgeous music (and women)
Peanutbutter Stilettos, on the joys and sorrows of being young (which I’ve mostly forgotten now)
Text History, because she writes SO well (and is awe-inspiringly literate)
Banana Wolf. He/she writes these little playlets and they are, like, SO funny!!
Oh and Shorty and Sparky. They’re a very liberated couple but I find their relationship very sweet and lovable.
So now, ten things about me. Only, that would be boring. So how about ten things I’d LIKE to be able to say about me. In the words of that person who’s going to deliver my epitaph or is it eulogy or whatever – well take it away Pagan Pastor Pratt…
And in conclusion, I’d just like to say a few words about this remarkable and yet humble woman –
- Rose was the perfect parent! In fact, people base whole Books on her parenting style. Dr Spock, move over.
- Rose met this fantastically sexy, intelligent, good-hearted and heart-warmingly faithful guy at the age of 49 and they’ve been together ever since! Vladimir, would you like to say a few words?
- I’ve never met anyone quite as eerily beautiful as Rose! Then again, I’ve lived on the top of a post in Mullumbimby for the last 50 years, so…
- Rose’s gifted son Mr F found the Elixir of Youth. He gave all of it to her dogs and cat, who are now living happily ever after.
- Unlike most people’s noses, Rose’s grew smaller with age, and stopped growing when it was a retrousse button of stupendous cuteness.
- Rose does not have any superfluous hair. Except on her head.
- Rose was (or so I’ve been told, er, hrmmm) a simply superb lover. Whole issues of Playboy have been devoted to praises of her blowjobs, and there are still men wandering about dazed but blissful after just one night of fevered lust with the Goddess.
- Rose was of course one of the world’s greatest novelists and essayists, a sort of divinely inspired combination of Emily Bronte and Truman Capote. Her fame will never die!
- I never heard a mean word drop from Rose’s ruby lips.
- Rose just LOVED eating her fruit and vegetables.